My husband.has documented sleep apnea. He is being targeted…

Customer Question
My husband.has documented sleep...

My husband.has documented sleep apnea. He is being targeted at work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NEW MEXICO

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full ttime

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Isn't this against the law discrimanate against the person who has a disbility

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Yes, generally speaking it is against the law. Can you tell me how many employees the employer has? And what are they doing to target him?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

Did you wish to continue with this question? Please let me know, because if not, I can request to have it closed