I'd like to know if i'm eligible to sue hotel/hotel

Customer Question
I'd like to know...

I'd like to know if i'm eligible to sue hotel/hotel staffs/securities for public humilitation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Navada las vegas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I could copy and paste the message that i reported to hotel

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Please let me know more about your situation, what you suffered, etc...?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Are you there?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

Did you wish to continue with this question? Please let me know, because if not, I can request to have it closed