Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband has alzheimers, he is 88, I am 90, we take care

Customer Question

my husband has alzheimers, he is 88, I am 90, we take care of each other, his children who up to 3 months ago only checked on 2 or 3 times a year, now they want someone to come all day every day or every other day from 7 to 4, to talk to him and to do LIGHT house cleaning, I have a cleaning lady, we don't need what they are trying to force on us and don't want a stranger in the house all the ti;me
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: springfield, mo 65804
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have had threats from his oldest sons wife that I have no choice but to do what she says
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,