My brother called my pain mgt spec and told him I went to…

Customer Question
My brother called my...

My brother called my pain mgt spec and told him I went to Washington state and bought marijuana and traded and sold pills with my Sister. And, told him my house was raided for selling pills.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know what can I do, I want to push this as far as I can.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

has there been any blow back on what he said to your pain management specialist?

Not yet but my pain management doctor is retiring and there's a possibility that they'll be on my records for the new doctor and I won't get a pain specialist

I would then make an appointment with him before he retires and have a discussion about it to make sure that there is no confusion in your record.