4 people, Cheri, Mary, Nancy and Donna own a house together,

Customer Question
4 people, Cheri, Mary...

4 people, Cheri, Mary, Nancy and Donna own a house together, 2 of those people, Cheri and Mary also are the bank with each owed $116,000.00. The house has a value of $270,000.oo. Now Cheri is deceased and the other 3 partners want to buy her share out. What is the amount owed to her estate?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

When you say "Cheri and Mary also are the bank with each owed $116,000.00" do you mean that they each owe the bank $116,000 on a mortgage to the house (with the total being $232,000 as a mortgage)?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question? Please let me know, because if not, I can request to have it closed.