I served a summons on someone that refused to sign it what…

Customer Question
I served a summons...

I served a summons on someone that refused to sign it what will happen in court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I go to court today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its for a ppo agaist me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley
I would go to court today and argue for a continuance. I would advise the court that you attempted to serve the summons but they refused to sign for it. I would ask for a new date and then you are going to have to make arrangements to have the person personally served as opposed to mail service. I would expect that the court would be understanding since you are unable to get proper service done
this girl is in my house she has a ppo against me I cant get in my house
Own or rent?