My soon to be daughter in law published a 10 page hate me…

Customer Question
My soon to be...

My soon to be daughter in law published a 10 page hate me letter it was horrible on my birthday which was August 10th she's still sending hateful text as of 29 minutes ago she sent me dirty videos that repeats "Fu*ck You Over And Over" I'm a songwriter "Bob Marley's Mother Sang One Of My Songs" "No Brother's Blood" By Tina ***** ***** And Cedelly Marley Booker, Face Book Has Deleted My Facebook Page Due To She Posted That Horrible False 10 Page Letter I Have The Links I've Never Been To A Mental Facility Yet I Got So Mad And Explosive I Volunteered And Stayed 5 Days At Mill Wood Hospital In Arlington Texas, She Teased In A Text About That Last Night She Said I Was Weak!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I'm New At This First Time She's Marring My Son His Black She's White She's Texted Racial Text

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I Have Text Where Before She Was Praising Me!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What are you looking to know/do about this? For example, do you want to have her arrested, sue her, or just restrain her? In what US state is she/are you?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Tina, Lawyer