Have a warrant out for my arrest I believe and I need more…

Customer Question
Have a warrant out...

Have a warrant out for my arrest I believe and I need more information

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Miami, Florida and no idea when

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No because I live in Sweden

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
age 50 BOD 9/23/66 family members Carolina S Moore and Priscilla Hickson
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

Thank you for your post, however, I am unclear about what your specific legal question is. Can you clarify that for me. Also, keep in mind that this is a general legal information Site, not a personal representation Site and thus we cannot represent you or go to the courts or court clerks, etc., to find information for you. For that,you would need to hire an attorney local to your legal issue.

Ok my mistake then ... Will you please re issue my money then

No problem. I will send a message to customer service. (I don't work for the Site so I have no access to your funds). You can also contact them directly via the customer service (contact us) and I also believe there is a self refund option on your screen, but not sure.