My great niece, 7 years old, has accused me of licking her…

Customer Question
My great niece, 7...

My great niece, 7 years old, has accused me of licking her in her private area. There're 100% false accusations. Today, I had 2 sheriff detectives at my front door, I was not home, but saw them on my camera. Should I talk to them without an attorney? What do they want?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No...my nephew called me last Friday out of the blue with these accusations? I told him, that absolutely nothing happened. Then he started harassing me and saying really odd stuff... This just happened last Friday...no one is talking in my family.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Even false accusations require legal representations. You should not speak to authorities at all. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Barring evidence such claims are dismissed. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
ok...thank you
Very welcome. Good luck.
Kindly rate me five stars.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney