Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a few legal questions to help me with a commercial

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a few legal questions to help me with a commercial lease in Chicago Illinois, how do I begin submitting my questions?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Chicago, Illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No ma'am, I am reviewing a commercial lease before I sign the lease. The lessor submitted the lease to me this evening and stated that there is another contender for the property and whichever of us signs it first can get the property. However I don't want to sign it in haste without properly reviewing the document.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you can post your questions regarding the lease, I should be able to help..

,

.

thanks