Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi,
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Rosenstein & Associates
99622407

If law enforcement is called to your private property in AR,

Customer Question

If law enforcement is called to your private property in AR, does it become public property because they are on it.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arkansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They arrested me for disorderly conduct and I was on my own property. No weapons. No profanity. No alcohol.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No lewd conduct.no preventing any gathering. Just my spouse and I having a disagreement
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi Betty. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I am sorry to hear you were arrested.

A police officer present on your property does not change the character of your property. However, police officer's are allowed to enter private property in the course of performing their duties as an officer of the law, such as issuing a citation, arresting an individual or in an emergency.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, please do not forget to rate my services at the top of the page (hopefully 5 stars), otherwise I get no credit for helping you today.