I have used Johnsons baby powder for most of my adult life&

Customer Question
I have used Johnsons...

I have used Johnsons baby powder for most of my adult life& 2 or 3 years ago I started to spot and I went to my primary care doctor& he did a biopsy which turned out to be cancer of which I went to a female oncologist/surgeon and I every female organ removed but without knowledge of possible metastasis

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I do not think so, but this is the first

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
On review of your facts, you have a good case. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"

awaiting your reply, thank you.