Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I just set up a website that is dealing through 5,ooo amazon

Customer Question
products and they set me...
i just set up a website that is dealing through 5,ooo amazon products and they set me up with a marketing person from Bedrock Media, LLC from Phoenix Arizona and I wanted to make sure the marketing company is not a scam as I am making a sizable investment in my marketing package. They are located at 6619 N. 19th Avenue Ste C
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: No.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only one complaint if that is what you are asking and it was settled.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that they want the money transferred from my bank in an
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 2 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

One moment please while I research this, and will get back to you shortly...

There is a registered LLC in Arizona by the name of Bedrock Media, LLC (http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Details/Corp?corpId=L21173426). It seems to have been around for 1 year. Now it's interesting that other businesses (http://www.where2gophoenix.com/places/3314688-Mr-Fix-Handyman-Services/) are at the same address. Also, the name of the sole owner of the LLC (REMOPOLIS PLEASANT, which is a very distinctive name) shows up with a significant rap sheet on Mugshots.com: http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Remopolis-T-Pleasant.20226292.html. Now I can't vouch for the accuracy of the information or that this is a scam or not. But before giving your money to someone that you don't know, you might want to verify that this person will deliver on what he says he will. It could be that he would provide the best service possible, but you certainly should have a complete understanding of the background.

If it were me (this is my opinion) I wouldn't go with this business, but rather find a business listed on the Better Business Bureau that does the same thing.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions).

If you can't see the stars, you may need to scroll up / down / left / or right to see them. This is where you rate so that the question will close out.

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time (OVER 1 HOUR) and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.r

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.

Hello??

I see that you have still not responded or rated in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Can you see on your screen where you need to rate it? Note that you may need to press a "submit" button after clicking on the appropriate star rating. This is what I'm waiting on from you. Thanks!

ScottyMacEsq, Attorney