I have an Ex girlfriend and we have been broken up for over…

Customer Question
I have an Ex girlfriend...
I have an Ex girlfriend and we have been broken up for over 2 years now. We had a child together, however, we were a same sex couple, she carried the child, then had me arrested for trespassing at her friends house when I went to get my legal rights as this child's mother. I could see how ugly this was going to become. I had a nervous breakdown, but I eventually thought I would be strong enough for this baby to allow her to have a life free of this crazy conflict. She get gift boxes every two weeks and I sent my ex 3k to have a play set personally built for Beau (daughter). None of my wishes were followed through with, nor do I know what all the money was spent on. I am not looking for that answer. I have been "allowed" to see Beau once last summer..other than that, I used to get a couple pictures here and there. Ryan (the ex's name) is, I don't know another way to describe it, but narcissistic.
I was not an angel in our relationship and I have no problem admitting that I began drinking. This is a family illness and I have owned up to having a drinking problem.
I started talking with, getting to know someone else last winter.
Ryan stalks me on all social media sites and I don't even participate at all anymore. I found out a year later that Ryan and her attorney filed a domestic abuse "charge" against me. I'm assuming that was just another thing to do to make sure I couldn't see Beau during that time if i pushed the lawsuit. We lived in Charleston, SC together for over 5 years. I am from Ohio, which is where I still reside after a long healing process, that will never be healed. She would regularly send md pictures and information about Beau, also "permitted" me to come see her for a long weekend. She then found out the person I was getting to know, which is the one who actually found the domestic abuse charge online. I cried and Ryan instantly contacted Leigh and bashed my character, my life, said that the city filed that charge against me when it plainly lists her name and attorneys name. Leigh broke up with me until she went back and forth with Ryan on messenger and could see the lies. I had a girlfriend prior to Ryan that was from Ohio and they had never met or spoke, Ryan contacted her to ??. I hadn't spoke with Devon in over 5 years. Leigh and I decided to end the relationship, Ryan is now friends with an ex of mine 5 years prior to her and another 2 years after her. She has contacted my employer before in Charleston. Every person we knew in SC together she had and continuously tells lies about me. I have lost all of those friendships. She stopped responding to me about Beau or would wait a week to respond after Leigh decided to move to Ohio from Kentucky.
My personal internet accounts are constantly broken into, I just received 2 notifications today. Yesterday, AOL told me I wasn't the account manager on an email address that I have had for 20 years and it was being used as a 2 step security feature on different sites. I cannot log in to my Apple ID and I have changed email addresses, passwords, security questions, etc, etc so many times that I have to make sure I write it down somewhere. This has caused me to be locked out of my own history, my life. And it continues to happen.
I didn't want it to ever come to this, but I don't know what to do at this point. She has caused medical and emotional problems and I don't see this ever stopping.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to all of this?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.