I was rushed, 7/15/17 I bought a new Chevrolet spark from…

Customer Question
I was rushed, 7/15/17...

I was rushed, 7/15/17 I bought a new Chevrolet spark from Love Chevrolet the Finance added things I did not need to the contract that I did not see until the next morning when I read over the contract. The 7/15 was a Sat., Sunday I read and Monday 7/17 I call and ask to have it changed and drove in and got it rewritten and they said I would received a check in 1 week. 7/21 they said a date was missing, they enter the date and said I now would take 3 weeks to received my check.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Fl. 32162

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

From them I don't know, from me yes with my credit card co.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I am 78 if this helps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

You may cancel or seek to cancel the added terms you never agreed and never disclosed. Basis for doing so is fraud and being misled by seller. If seller refuses you may threaten to file a complaint with the attorney general office and the BBB, which should prompt seller to cooperate as will want to avoid such risks or risk of being sued.

If I sued do they pay the lawyer fees

Court has discretion to award that, varies from case to case, but usually each side pays own legal fees.

Good luck.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
then if I sue and pay my lawyer fee I would come out in the hole. We are talking only about $2500, it looks like I lose no mater what.

You could pursue in small claims court, no lawyer fees.

You can negotiate and avoid suing.

You can pursue through attorney general office and let them pursue it for you!

Thank you, ***** ***** done.

Very welcome

Kindly rate the answer with 5 stars.