What kind of notication dose one person have to give to get…

Customer Question
What kind of notication...

What kind of notication dose one person have to give to get some one out of their house

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet. getting the paper work fill out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need to no what paper work I need to give them for a notice

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Thank you for your patience on this. Typically, if you don't have a written yearly lease agreement with a person that is staying in your home, then that person is going to be considered a month to month tenant. This means that you just have an agreement where they are staying on a month-to-month basis. All you need to do to evict them is to Simply provide them 30 days written notice. For example, if you would like them out on October 7th, you need to provide written notice to them that you would like them out on September 7th. You do not have to give any reason why you want this person out of your home. So long as it's not for some discriminatory reason, like their race or religion, then you can evict them with no issue. Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further before you rated. If you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know.