Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

A person comes into my house on the pretence of representing

Customer Question

A person comes into my house on the pretence of representing a company. when in fact he is with another company completly. then on top of that they are a private Investagators working for my employer actually there to place servailance equipment in my house to spy on me.
I also caught him pairing my phone and stealing all of my documents and photos and everything else that is on there.
Don't I have privacy rights? Can they do that without a court order? c
Can I sue the indivedual and all of the company's involved?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your Questions:

Don't I have privacy rights?

Response 1: You do have privacy rights. The company can only do this with a Court Order.

Can they do that without a court order?

Response 2: No, they cannot.

Response 3: Yes, you can for violation of your privacy and for material misrepresentation.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle privacy and employment issues to assist you with the case:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.