Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is a sewer served supenoe (sp?) a death result delivered on

Customer Question

is a sewer served supenoe (sp?) a death result delivered on a cellphone ny a judge?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: A trespasser was not reported by me but a case was heard about that individual and the guilty party intimated
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know if I am alive or not.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I am sorry I don't understand the question. Can you please rephrase your question?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The call came in the middle of my Amazon customer help and I accidentally answered it instead and when I was transfered back to Amazon the Customer Service prayed with me because the Other Interupting phone call was so very diturbing to me!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was not served. I got a phone call. A tv personality sluthed my house then announced on tv that the judge was going to hand me to the new sherrif. I have done nothing! Two other people had a court scene that a judge dissmissed because no crime was committed, but the defendant said they were hypnotized into disturbing the complaintant by me; but that was false only the judge said that since the guy had used to be a detective & showed her his old credentials that she could say she let him go since she agreed with him and referrenced it to the Judges Panel and the tv personality made a dry run to the place of the occurrence then walked to my front door asking me for papers to show that would show her character substantiality. Then she was on tv in the Afternoon saying that the judge would have me picked oit like a 'bug' if the panel won't forward her case about the curcumstances, since it seemed like predjudism to her.