Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was actually wondering, I filed a case for rape in June…

Customer Question
I was actually wondering...

I was actually wondering, I filed a case for rape in June 2016 and haven't heard anything sense it's happen, I got a call in beginning of 2017 saying my DNA test were done and my stuff was sent to somewhere. I don't know what to do. I've been waiting but it's been over a year

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Michigan Genesee county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I filed for rape in June 2016 and went to hospital that night and got the kit done

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 5 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me some time to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Tina, Lawyer