I have a question about child support, New Jewsey, Sorry New…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question about child support

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jewsey

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Sorry New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well yes. I am willing to pay child support for my 13 year old daughter, But I want to be able to have joint custody so I can see her in the summers and holidays and be able to make decisions for her.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question. Are you asking if you can obtain joint custody?

awaiting your reply,