My daughter bought a vehicle from a used car lot and paid…

Customer Question
My daughter bought a...

My daughter bought a vehicle from a used car lot and paid cash. We were given the paperwork for the sale and waited till we could get the title and registration. When the time came, we were told that the title was not the latest version and we had to wait but were given a one year registration and plates. Now that year has past with many attempts and contacting them with trying to get a resolution. What are our options?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Kalispell, Montana 2002

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

With who? The license plate was given in he,r name

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What is the dealer's explanation for why they can't get you a title?

.

How much was the car?

.

thanks