I live in Delaware, Ohio. I am trying to find a local

Customer Question
I live in Delaware...

I live in Delaware, Ohio. I am trying to find a local attorney in Delaware, Marysville, or Columbus Ohio that handles Election Law. I have not been able to find one. Can you locate one for me

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet. My dad wants to file a appeal concerning his application he turned in for trustee in Scioto Township in Ostrander Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No mam. I just someone local to talk to about filing an appeal before it is to late.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

If you are having trouble finding an election law attorney, consider expanding the search to neighboring counties or the state capital.

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!