Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a couple of questions regarding my family court case.

Customer Question
hi yes i have a...
hi yes i have a couple of questions regarding my family court case
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: in arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes there is an early resolution conference set for october 4th
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i have an order of protection against the petitioner due to domestic violence
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
9/5/2017
Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
FamilyAttorney

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 37 years’ extensive experience in family law, trials, appeals, contracts, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute and type your answer. If I am not here for a few minutes, that means I am typing your answer. THIS IS NOT YOUR ANSWER YET so please allow me time to type it up for you. It may take a few minutes, so please understand that. Thanks!

If a request for a phone call comes in, it is from the site, not from me. I will be happy to have a phone call with you but only if you want it. If you would like to request a phone call, that’s fine too. There is no pressure and we can stay here if you’d like.

Do you have a specific question? Thanks.

I will be signing off because it's late in the east coast, but will sign on again tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Tina, Lawyer