I was informed that ownership of a gold shipment has to be…

I was informed that...

I was informed that ownership of a gold shipment has to be changed. Iam the receiver, but need to know the fees for changing ownership.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Texas, The shipment is in Ghana.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean? Ihave documents that payment has been received.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does it matter who is the owner to have it shipped. How much should it be to have the name changed.

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/4/2017
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

This sounds a LOT like a very common criminal scam...can you provide a bit more context? What is going on?

I hate to admit it. I have talked to the shipping company twice . They have a gold shipment. When it is ready for delivery they find other fees that they need to ship. Today they said I need to be the owner on the shipment. It is to be delivered to me. Another name is ***** ***** Ghana side. I have invested a lot of money already.

Can you provide some more insight on the details? Did you purchase this from a vendor?

No, I met this person on line. I have been talking with him for several months. He purchased the gold and is trying to get to the states.

Thank you

This is a very common criminal scam. I am sorry to be the one to bear this bad news...but there is no gold...they will keep speaking with you, and keep trying to get you to pay more and more money. I would urge you to cease contact with these criminals, and consider reporting this crime to law enforcement

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

My concern is what are the right ways to do the shipment. They are the ones who keep changing things

SOrry...what do you mean "right way to do the shipment"?

You are referring to a crime (there is no gold...this is a scam)

How would I go about reporting this crime.
thanks for your help.

You can contract local law enforcement. Also, you can report this crime to the FBI here

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

rate. excellant

:)

THANK YOU

thanks

My account was debited $25.00. I thought it was a refundable $5.00. to get started?

I am not a user of this website. You would need to contact customer service to sort this out. As it stands, you have not accepted my answer...so I have received nothing from this exchange. I would appreciate you accepting the answer, so I may receive credit.

THank you for your understanding

P. Simmons, Attorney
how do I go to rate your service?

Thank you for taking the time to accept / rate the answer, I truly appreciate that
phil

P. Simmons, Attorney