Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I couldn't understand for years while people stop called me,

Customer Question
Hello! I couldn't understand...

Hello! I couldn't understand for years while people stop called me, got an anynoumous text saying "YOUTHIEF!", New people I meet never call nor reach out, when I do I get Ghosted. Get no Response to my Hello Text and Phone calls. I Googled my name and was SHOCKED, HURT, and DEVASTATED! It said, I was a Fraud, and the United States Appellant Court handed down this decision. I said, to myself, What??? What Court date? I was NEVER NOTIFIED!!! It said that DSS made these FALSE Accusations. All I know is that I was Victimized by an Ex-Husband, I was moved in a Women's Shelter

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I think through Victim Services. I had NO Children with my Ex-husband, yet DSS took Child Support from his pay check. I never AUTHORIZED NOR CLAIM my two then age 3 & 7 when I first met him. We never lived nor married until the children were age 5&9. He never adopted my son's. Our marriage was annulled. I NEVER seen nor heard fro him. My Son's are now 35 yrs and 31 yrs old. I live in NEW YORK. This is Dlander and Defamation to my Character. Employers won't hire me. They read I was a Fraud. Please HELP!!! THANK YOU!!!:-) :+)

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, you are my first.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thank you, ***** ***** Need to Clear my name. Please Help!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
8/28/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this. If there is slanderous information online one can contact the site administration and request that it be removed. Otherwise one can file a defamation suit and subpoena the website to release any information they have on the party submitting the defamatey statements and the complaint can be amended to name that person who can then be held liable for damages. The court can also issue an injunction precluding further misconduct as well as an order for the website to remove any defamatory material.
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer