Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If I only have liability insurance and the opposite side is

at mistake do they have...
If I only have liability insurance and the opposite side is at mistake do they have to cover alll my expenses in NC
8/27/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

If the other party is at fault they should cover your car repair or total it as a loss, rental car, medical and lost wages and pain and suffering.If they have insurance make sure you file your claim and seek to be paid for all of this.It is good coverage up until the policy limits.Make sure you file your claim and ask for rental while car is damaged and being repaired.You have rights to be paid for your losses.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Can i alsk for rental car insurance as I have liability it is not covered

Absolutely you want one here.You need transportation and other party is at fault.Don't accept anything less here.

Ray, Lawyer
They already gave me rental car but insurance i am paying from pocket can I ask that too just clarifying

Yes you can have them pay and reimburse if you have paid anything out of pocket for a rental.Call them and ask for them to rent it not you.

Thanks I have some back ache taking some brufin, should I report to the insurance..

You should go to the doctor here, if you want pain and suffering go to doctor, tell the doctor, keep going until you don't hurt anymore.

Thanks when should i apply diminished value claim and how do i do it...?

You would want to ask the other parties insurance about that as well.

Can we sue the othwrside for bach pain doctors report says no fracture but swelling around bones.
My car will also might get totalled what shpuld I do get good price from them , should I hire a lawyer..

You may want to hire a personal injury lawyer they can negotiate the car value.Keep going to doctor until you don't hurt anymore.You may need treatment, therapy, rest , etc.Keep a notebook here from the day you start with what you did , pain you felt, etc.Take pics of car if you are able it helps when you settle to show how hard a collision it was.Take pics of you at doctor if you have a brace here or anything else take pics it helps build a case.

These are contingent fee cases the lawyer only gets paid when there is settlement.The lawyer can get medical records.Take all the time you need to get well and keep all your stuff for the lawyer.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you give me your location I can give you lawyer referral.

Ray, Lawyer