Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a question for a lawyer that has Financial Litigation…

I have a question...

I have a question for a lawyer that has Financial Litigation Unit expertise with Federal Restitutions. Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Tennessee but the Federal Financial Litigation Unit that is handling my case is in North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just received a letter saying that they are going to garnish my wages 15-25% even though I've been paying $100 a month and I've never been late

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it

8/26/2017
Michael Bradley

How much do you owe?
What was the charge?
How much is the restitution balance?

Michael Bradley
720k owed at the beginning
Conspiracy to commit Loan Application Fraud
about 710k balance
Phone call session started
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer