Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Would it be considered harassment and or assault if my son

Hi would it be considered...
Hi would it be considered sexual harassment and or assault if my son had his pants pulled down by another boy who was going around depantsing. School wants to suspend him due to hitting the boy in the face after he was warned not to pull his pants down.
8/23/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

It could be considered sexual assault or at least assault.It is improper and you should report this to the police.It was a hostile touching of another person and certainly qualifies as assault here under the law and prosecutable offense.You have right idea to go and press charges here.And self defense might well be reasonable too.

I appreciate the chance to help you today,sorry you are having to deal with this.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer
Thank you!

Have a great day .

I hope you do too!

Bye for now.

Ray, Lawyer