Can I sue for wrongful death in Canadian hospital if my dad…

Can I sue for...

Can I sue for wrongful death in Canadian hospital if my dad is dual citizenship with US?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I s been over 2 mos and we are still waiting for for autopsy report. Nurses issued an critical incident report to th med examiner, but have heard nothing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

8/22/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.
If the defendant is in Canada, yes. Always pursue where defendant is located for venue and enforcement.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.please let me know if that is acceptable by replying "Yes" or "acceptable".
Thank you. I wanted confirmation.
Very welcome.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney