Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi,
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Rosenstein & Associates
99622407

If my husband and I want to evict our adult son we must give

if my husband and I want to evict our adult son we must give him a written notice and after 30 days file something with the court? Do we need an attorney to do this? How do we file this and with what court?

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok.

First, you will provide him with a 30 day notice to evict the premises. If he fails to move out, you will then file an unlawful detainer suit with the superior court in your county.

I would highly recommend hiring an attorney to help you with this matter. So you know I only recommend hiring an attorney, if it is really necessary. If you can do something yourself, I will always tell you that. However, in order to make sure this is done correctly, you should hire an attorney. I would recommend finding an attorney who is willing to handle this matter on a flat fee basis, not an hourly basis. A good attorney will be willing to do so.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How long to answer?

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you please clarify?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you I had not received your answer until a few minutes ago.

No problem. Apologies for the delay Sandy.

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-royhadavi/ Or, simply request “Roy only” in the first line of your question.