Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

I had my rights restored last year, now wondering what the

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I had my rights restored last year, now wondering what the process if I wanted to teach in Virginia?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What else would he or she need?

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Would you be able to provide me a little bit more background information? You said you had your rights restored; help me understand what you’re talking about.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a felony in Virginia, soliciting to commit a felony, I did 5 years in prison. released in 2004, off probation 2005. I graduated in 2012 with a MA in psy, currently a phd candidate in the final phase of the dissertation. last year the gov restored my right to vote, hold public office, and be a notary. Can I be an online teacher? is there any steps to take?

Hi, I may need to call you in about 30 minutes because I'm on with another customer, but let me assure you i will call you today!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok

Great thanks!