I need to know if someone has a case for harassment or not,

I need to know...

I need to know if someone has a case for harassment or not

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The "victim" is claiming that the county is pressing charges but the accused hasn't heard anything

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/20/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
what is the nature of the harassment? Is there harm?
basically I was selling an item on a yardsale site. A lady messaged me telling me I was scamming people when I wasn't. Before I could defend myself she blocked me. I got upset and created a fake account and messaged her cursing at her. She blocked that account so I did it one more time. I just wanted her to understand how upset I was that she said I was scamming people. She said that she called the police and the county is filing charges but I haven't heard anything.
Charges unlikely. Not harassment here but avoid all contact with this person.If contacted by authorities - highly unlikely - do not speak to them and retain counsel to negotiate dismissal.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.please let me know if that is acceptable by replying "Yes" or "acceptable".
Can I send you the screenshots?
Of course but from what you mentioned it is not harassment
Since she said that she called cops I haven't said anything
Answer remains the same.
Not harassment.
Do avoid future contact.
Good luck.
please let me know if that is acceptable by replying "Yes" or "acceptable".
Why would she say the county was filing charges if it wasn't harassment
Maybe she thought they would or just wanted to scare you
Is my reply clear and fast?
Can I be arrested
No. From facts mentioned does nor rise to that.
Great, thank you.
Kindly rate me five stars.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney