I need advice on realestate lwa, ca, what do you mean, ur my…

I need advice on...

I need advice on realestate lwa

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

Ur my girlfreind and i are renting to own oor house we have lived in it for 4 plus years trouuble in uor realtionship

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what are mr rights

8/19/2017
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear you are having relationship problems.

Can you tell me if both parties are in agreement on who will take over the lease? Would the landlord agree to this? Does the lease to own agreement address termination?

legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
she states i have to buy her out how can i buy her out if we do not won it yet no we are not in agreetment
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started