How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legalgems Your Own Question
legalgems, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10484
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
Type Your Legal Question Here...
legalgems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need advice on realestate lwa, ca, what do you mean, ur my

This answer was rated:

i need advice on realestate lwa
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: ur my girlfreind and i are renting to own oor house we have lived in it for 4 plus years trouuble in uor realtionship
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to know what are mr rights

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear you are having relationship problems.

Can you tell me if both parties are in agreement on who will take over the lease? Would the landlord agree to this? Does the lease to own agreement address termination?

legalgems and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
she states i have to buy her out how can i buy her out if we do not won it yet no we are not in agreetment