My son-in-law who married my daughter SOLD our house we

Customer Question
My son-in-law who married...

My son-in-law who married my daughter SOLD our house we entrusted to them to care. In return, they stayed for free since 2004.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We entrusted them to take care of our house. However, after we left to relocated here in Hurst, Texas, they SOLD our house using FAKE DEED and counterfeited our signatures....We want our house back and since they would not "easily" vacate, we want to charge them a "bargain price" for having our house for the sake of our family ties and our three grandchildren.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I am not sure how much of a report I have requested my son David, who lives in Ridley Park, close to Springfield, Delaware County, where my house is located. I do not want to send my daughter and her husband to be punished more than they MUST PAY FOR THE HOUSE THEY STAYED FOR FREE for 13 years, just paying the taxes. Since the house is worth at least 350,000, I demand they pay $300,000 and we can legally transfer the DEED to replace the COUNTERFEIT DEED they used to fake Closing The price I am asking is very fair, if not really cheap, based on the price of a BRICK SPLITE LEVEL5 BEDROOM AND 4 BATH HOME IN THE AREA. I have the ORIGINAL DEED and other documents for proof of ownership. I presently live here in Hurst, TX---652 Oak Drive, Hurst, TX 76053.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am 81 years old and retired. I have a little pension and Social Security. I will appreciate any consideration you can have on Legal Aid for Senior Citizens. Thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/19/2017
Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.Unfortunately, if you allowed them to live in the property without paying rent, you cannot go back now and require them to pay.
Also, you would have to sue them in civil court to set aside the deed based on claims of forgery and fraud. The court could void the deed and cancel the transaction if the proof establishes that this occurred.
That said, the buyer and the buyers lender would then likely sue them for fraud and forgery; they could also file criminal charges against them for their actions. Based on the amount at issue, the charges would probably felonies.