Can a federal agency override a Circuit Court order just…

Can a federal agency override...
Can a federal agency override a Virginia Circuit Court order just because the don't agree with it or feel it was granted with limited background or due diligence?
8/17/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

They could do so but they risk being held in contempt here.The other party could file such a motion for contempt attaching the court order and seeking sanctions here including fines, legal fees, and court costs.They risk all of this by disobeying the court's orders.This may be removed at some point to federal court because of the federal agency.The federal courts may apply state law here if it involves the state law.Motion for contempt is the remedy to this action and to seek sanctions and to stop it.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer