I need sight a lawyer to force a police officer testimony in…

Customer Question
I need sight a...

I need sight a lawyer to force a police officer testimony in court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Give me a minute

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
8/16/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. If the testimony of the officer is relevant and needed for the case, they can be subpoenaed. If needed, the Judge could issue a court order and they would be required to appear, to testify. This happens as the time, as the State, in the prosecution of the State, relies on law enforcement to testify on their behalf. Even if this is a civil issue, you can subpoena the officer and make him or her appear.

The plaintiff request, this court to grant me emergency relief in the form of subpoenaing the defendant Waltham Police officer DM Hart to testify. She will confirm my allegations that the FBI force her to write a false police report implying I had mental health issues.
1 The Plaintiff will prevail and the Police Officer DM Hart will testify that the FBI force her to write a false police report.2. Police officer’s testimony will also confirm my allegations that the United States Air Force hovering a jet over my house in Waltham for 2-4 minutes on two different occasions at 3:00 am morning. Exhibit A: Police report in my civil rights complaint. If I can prove this what is the military do to me that I cannot prove? The Defendants Waltham Police officers will testify to this fact, only change could be timeline.3 The plaintiff has provided the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts with evidence from the Waltham police report that states: “Michael further explained that the FAA needs to investigate military fly overs at his house in December 2013 and again became and again became agitated that the police weren’t doing anything.”
I need to sight a law
I need to sight a law the police broke, I started a civil suit in federal court

So you do not need to subpoena them?

United States District Court, District of Massachusetts Case No.
Michael Sullivan
Plaintiff
V
The Defendant Waltham Police Officer D M Hart 9361, Reviewing Officer A, Mele, Approving Officer J Guigno 7230
Emergency Motion
The plaintiff request to reintroduce my Emergency Motion and request the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts to consider my head injury and provide any assistance you can provide under 42 U.S.C – The Public Health and Welfare CHAPTER 126 – EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITY 12101 (a) (3) along with years of psychological war on me.
Introductory
I am member of the United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters that is one union in 55 national unions in the AFL-CIO. Going on three years, I have sent 100s emails to at least 25 National union leaders of the AFL-CIO in Washington D, C that get forwarding to union members, family and friends in every state of the country literally millions of people were receiving my emails. My email list is Exhibit H in my civil complaint. Senator Bernie Sanders receives all email returns [email protected] gmail.com without my authorization in violation of 18 U.S.C. 2701 (a) 1-2 that enable him to run for President. I mention this because the plaintiff requests the court to appoint counsel under 28 U. S. Code 1915 – Proceedings in forma pauperis (a) (1) If I had my email returns from Senator Sanders I could request donation for attorney from people that are receiving my emails as I explain in my letter to Senator Sanders that I hand deliver to his office February 2 2017 Exhibit A: Letter to Senator Sanders
1 The Plaintiff will prevail and the Police Officer DM Hart will testify that the FBI force her to write a false police report.2. Police officer’s testimony will also confirm my allegations that the United States Air Force hovering a jet over my house in Waltham for 2-4 minutes on two different occasions at 3:00 am morning. Exhibit A: Police report in my civil rights complaint. If I can prove this what is the military do to me that I cannot prove? The Defendants Waltham Police officers will testify to this fact, only change could be timeline.3 The plaintiff has provided the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts with evidence from the Waltham police report that states: “Michael further explained that the FAA needs to investigate military fly overs at his house in December 2013 and again became and again became agitated that the police weren’t doing anything.” case # *****

I am going to opt out at this time, since I was not aware based upon your question, that this was what you were looking for. Another expert should be able to assist.

Are you their
Is anybody there