What is the cost of change in ownership in Ghana for will…

What is the cost...

What is the cost of change in ownership in Ghana for will that has passed property to a child of majority age?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Without regard to the lawyers time what is the cost just to the government for the change in ownership?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I have various documents which I believe are fake. I would like to send them to you for examination to let me know if they are real or not. Where should I send these documents to for your examination?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

How do you mean? I want to determine if these are real or fake documents.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is the basic question

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

New Jersey.

8/16/2017
Loren, Attorney
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. The offer is not from me. While I am happy to speak to you, there is no obligation for you to accept the phone call offer, unless you want. I am also happy to continue online. So, there is no pressure to spend extra money.
There would be no cost to the heir. The change in title is an expense of the estate. Is someone asking you to send money to Ghana so that they can collect an inheritance?
that is correct.
They are asking for $10,000 for a "change in ownership" which will include bank accounts, stock, property and an interest in gold bars of course. It does not sound legitimate to me.
Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.
There is no cost to an heir to change title to collect their bequest.
Do not send any money. You are the target of an overseas scam. There is no inheritance. The sole purpose of the correspondence you are engaged in is to entice you to send as much money as they can get from you, until you run out of money or discover it is a scam. Then they will disappear, after first making a few last ditch efforts to get you to send more money.
I am sorry. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but I do not wish to see you victimized by these criminals.
Stop all communication with them. Block their number from your phone and their email address, as well. They are criminals and deserve no explanation.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?
Are you still online with me?
Here are the documents that they have sent me. I presume they are all fake but please examine them and let me know.
They are faked photshopped documents. The visa photo is clearly cut and pasted and the High Court receipt has typos.
This is positively a scam. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY!
Loren, Attorney
Thank you very much. I appreciate your input.
You are very welcome. Thank you for using JA.