Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I want a termination letter and termination (short) of

i want a termination letter and termination (short) of attorney reviewed tonight for ending my employ of a personal injury attorney, i have already entered into another contingency agreement with another attorney.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: indiana. yes, most
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no,

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hello:

Can you upload or post your draft letter?

I would be happy to review it with you.

I am sorry I must opt out. I am closing for the night.

Can you post it here?Thanks so much.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
termination letter and termination agreement attached again as to gerald, esq.

These are fine here, they should serve the purpose to terminate and allow you to move forward with a new lawyer.Make sure new lawyer gets you client files and keep your case moving forward.Thats important here, but these are fine as written.no changes or typos that I see.I appreciate the chance to help you.If you can positive rate 5 stars at top of page it is always much appreciated.

Thanks so much for the chance to help and for rating 5 stars.It is much appreciated.Good luck here.

Ray, Lawyer
Experience: 30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law