HOW DOES ONE GET REPRESENTATION IF TELEPORTED TO LIKE

Customer Question
HOW DOES ONE GET...

HOW DOES ONE GET REPRESENTATION IF TELEPORTED TO LIKE LOCATIONS AND PERSECUTED BY LIABLE ELECTRONICS SURVEILLEINCE INDUSTRY?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NORTH CAROLINA [REDUNDANT]

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

LAW AND GOVERNMENT ARE MAIN HOSTILE TAKEOVER GUILTY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE BEEN CALLED ANNOMALLY, DONALD M CALLOWAY

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
8/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Before you can file suit against anyone for the electronic harassment, which is what this is, you would need to get a medical expert to examine you, because they will need to testify in court as to how this surveillance and teleporting is occurring and once you prove through the medical expert this is happening then you can sue the proper government agency and seek damages for their harassment.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney