Do I need a lawyer for driving with a false tag on my car in…

Do I need a...

Do I need a lawyer for driving with a false tag on my car in az?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I got a ticket and have a court date

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was told it was a misdemeanor but I don't know what to expect

8/13/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.A local lawyer would be helpful due to contacts and experience can seek to have it dismissed or settled.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
Is it something that can easily be settled without jail time?
in most instances. I would recommend having counsel hired in advance.
Good luck.
Is the reply fast and clear?
thank you
Very welcome.
Kindly rate me five stars.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney