I am a new business owner of a photography business, I need…

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new business owner of a photography business, I need a photography contract template that I can use to protect myself

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

WI

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

What do you mean by has anything been filed or reported?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/11/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Are you looking to protect yourself regarding clients suing you or are you looking to protect yourself against copyright infringement from subjects of your photos.

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.