If a person has a misdemeanor charge and was on adult

Customer Question
If a person has...

If a person has a misdemeanor charge and was on adult probation and forgot to see them and now is in jail for PV WITH A 1,500 BOND TO GET OUT SECURITY WHEN DOES HE SEE THE JUDGE OR CAN HE BE RELEASED TO CORRECTIONS OR WORKRELEASE? HE OWNS HIS OWN FLOORING COMPANY JUST HAD A BAD YEAR DEATH OF HIS FATHER AND HIS SON IS TERMINAL.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

KANSAS WICHITA SEDGWICK COUNTY HIS NAME IS***** HE WAS TRANSFERRED TO SUMNER COUNTY YESTERDAY ITSA PARAPHERNALIA I BELIEVE

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FILED OR REPORTED? SORRY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

OH LOL NO JUST HOW TO GET THIA MAN OUT SO HE DOESNT LOOSE HIS BUISINESS.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/8/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

If he was already seen and bail set, he can be held until someone posts bail or until a lawyer makes an application for his release or a lower bond. The quickest way to get him out would be to post bond before probation puts a hold on him. Otherwise, you can find out his court date by contacting the court, giving the name of the defendant and asking the clerk when his case is next on the calendar.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.