Is this free, I need a criminal defense attorney pro

Customer Question
Is this free Lawyer's...

Is this free

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

I need a criminal defense attorney pro bono.....I can't pay

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My nephew is in Las Vegas Nevad, I'm from Oklahoma City

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, he has been accused of murder

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can't pay, I want that to be specified; I am in search of a pro bono attorney

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/8/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Criminal defense attorneys who work "pro bono" are called public defenders and he is entitled to one under the US Constitution. You can go to the local court and ask for the public defender's office and they will direct you there and they will arrange for representation for him.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.