Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I recently purchase property title and loan is in friend

i recently purchase property title...
i recently purchase property title and loan is in my name My friend office to pay half of the cost . need a contract and will . I have two sons she has a sister and brother I need advice / legal document
8/7/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Who is the seller of the real property? Which State does your question pertain to?

the state of georgia roland realtors

The Seller is Roland realtors? Did you already close on the sale of the property?

Are you wanting to change the deed (title ownership) to the real property?

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney