My husband got into a car accident. We of course contacted…

Customer Question
My husband got into...

My husband got into a car accident. We of course contacted the insurance company and they assessed the damage and told us to pick a shop to get the work done. My husband found a shop and we put it in there. The guy looked at the damage to the car and told us that the car would be ready the next week. This was at the end of June. We just got our car back Friday. Before we took the car, I looked at it and saw that the car still had scratches and that the car had not been painted. The finish was mess and i told the guy this. He said for us to bring the care back this Tuesday which is tomorrow to fix it. We were in the car when we picked it Friday for about forty five minutes and we broke down on a busy intersection . The car is still in the same area we broke down at. I called today to express my concerns to the guy who did the work. He was rude and told me he was going to call his lawyer and he was doing nothing to help us.

Lawyer's Assistant: How old is the vehicle? When was it purchased?

Brand new

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just how long he had the care which I think I mentioned early. I really just want to know if we have a case against this guy and how to begin if we do.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/7/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.