In nevada law, how many marijuana plants can i legally grow.

Customer Question
In nevada law, how...

In nevada law, how many marijuana plants can i legally grow. for ex., i know i can grow for other medical marijuana patients, but i don't know if there is a limit? also since the recreational law went into effect July 1, 2017, we are allowed 6 plants per person, but my question is: can i combine growing medical marijuana, with growing recreational marijuana sp that i can grow more plants? thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Except that my husband and i both are disabled, but he is working p.t. for uber, don't know if that is important or not. (probably not) thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes i told you clark county, nevada

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/7/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You are only allowed to grow if you reside 25 miles or more away from an operating marijuana retailer.

Possession is limited to 12 plants. So, what is the difference between 6 versus 12? If you have 12 plants, six of those plants should not be flowering. Having some plants that are flowering and some that are not, makes it easy to have marijuana every other month. By using lighting techniques to schedule the flowering of your plants, you can continuously grow the maximum amount of weed for your personal supply.

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/growing-marijuana-nevada/

You can have 12 here but only 6 can be flowering at one time.

I appreciate the chance to help you and wish you the best with growing.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.