I have a question about being asked to testify as a witness…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about being asked to testify as a witness to have surveillance video admitted as evidence to a grand jury.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a subpoena served regarding evidence? What was sought?

Subpoena has not been served. They want to use surveillance video footage from a small business that I work for.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That should be it for now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/7/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. What do you need to know?