Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a question about being asked to testify as a witness

Customer Question
to have surveillance video admitted...
I have a question about being asked to testify as a witness to have surveillance video admitted as evidence to a grand jury.
JA: Was a subpoena served regarding evidence? What was sought?
Customer: Subpoena has not been served. They want to use surveillance video footage from a small business that I work for.
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: New York
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That should be it for now
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
8/7/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. What do you need to know?

Tina, Lawyer