Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I purchased a vehicle in full cash from a buy here pay here

Customer Question

I purchased a vehicle in full cash from a buy here pay here dealer in fort Myers and now they cal me 2 days ago saying that there was a mistake from the auction where they purchased the car and they need me to bring it back however I asked for some documentation or proof of what they are telling me is true but they have nothing to show me but they just want me to go and sign over my car to them. I feel in my heart that they undersold a 2013 car and now they want it back.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Florida and its a 2013
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I don't know what steps to take
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: When they initially showed me the car they thought it was a 2003 and when we were signing papers the young lady attending us took the older gentleman outside to talk to him and came back in and told us it was a 2013 but proceeded in closing the deal with no price adjustment...I bought it for 2900 and they never gave me a copy of the contract however I do have the transfer of registration paper
Expert:  retireddebra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry. I didn't see this was in the US.

I will ask the site to move the question for you.