How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm currently living with my companion for seven years in a

Customer Question

I'm currently living with my companion for seven years in a new house. my name is ***** ***** the loan but paid for the process of settlement. he also stated he would give me an additional 4000 back. which I have from him in a email.
JA: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?
Customer: no
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What is your specific question about the house? Also, because the law varies by location, what state are you in?