In an accident drunk driving.. No charges pressed against…

Customer Question
In an accident drunk...

In an accident drunk driving.. No charges pressed against me, just my insurance calling and don’t know what i should say.

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the exact nature of the charges?

None,,, I damaged a car or some property,, don’t remember as I awoke in the Hospital.. The party involved took my insurance information from my insurance information from my wallet. They filed a claim and now an adjuster from my company is calling.. I just don’t want to compromise my coverage for the other party.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

None at all... No charges have been filed against me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this.

Unfortunately, you have to speak to the adjuster. The insurance company has legal right to get information from you before approving or denying the claim from the other motorist.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Best wishes,

Do I have to tell him I was drinking.

You have to truthfully answer questions asked. That's all that is expected of you. Otherwise, your insurance company may take action against you for not telling the truth.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law